In 2018-2019, the athletic boosters donated to the following:
• $14,700 – $700 to each sport’s SAF account. Boys and Girls Basketball, Competitive Cheerleading, Sideline Cheerleading, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Dance, Football, Boys and Girls Golf, Gymnastics, Powerlifting, Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys and Girls Tennis, Boys and Girls Track, Volleyball, Wrestling, Training Room (21 teams)
• $2,000 Banked for Coach’s vehicle
• $3,295 Benches for New Field
• $1,000 Cheerleading Choreographer
• $1,000 Dance Choreographer
• $1,700 Plaques in Main Gym
FAMILY PASS: For $175, two adults and their children can gain admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
SINGLE PASS: For $75, one adult gains admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
- All Sports Kick-Off
- Bob Burns Dakota Bowl
- Homecoming Tailgate
- Knights 5K & Fun Run
- O'Gorman Golf Classic
- Kidzone Available during the 5K
- O'G Cross Country team will lead the kids events
The Band Boosters provide support and raise money to support band activities. All band parents are encouraged to volunteer. Activities include operating the concessions stand for indoor varsity sports events and co-sponsoring the annual Festival of Bands USA scheduled in October (in conjunction with the public school band boosters).
Win your chance to Chase the Knight!
Tickets Available at O’Gorman Sporting Events:
5 for $10 | 20 for $20
If your ticket is drawn during halftime, you win 10% of the pot and the chance to “Chase the Knight”.
KING OF HEARTS is the JACKPOT card!!
If you draw the King of Hearts (the Knight) from a deck of cards, you will win another 40% of the pot. If the Knight is not drawn, the 40% moves to the next event’s pot & the losing card gets thrown from the deck. 50% of proceeds go to the O'G Athletic Boosters.
• Must be present at the time of the drawing.
• Must be at least 18 years old to play.
1. Ticket sales will be held at various sporting events at O’Gorman High School home games and will conclude when the King of Hearts is drawn.
2. Ticket holders must be present when the ticket drawing occurs because they must be present to have the chance to draw and win the jackpot.
3. One set of two part numbered tickets will be sold; one will be kept with the ticket purchaser and one will be placed in the drawing. The tickets are sold 5 for $10 or 20 for $20. The drawn ticket will need to be matched with the ticket holder. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
4. A single number ticket will be drawn at random and the drawn ticket number will be announced to those of attendance. To win and potentially pull a card, the ticket holder must be present. If the ticket number holder does not come forward or is not in attendance, then the drawing process will continue.
5. The winning ticket holder will win ten percent (10%) of the generated ticket sales from that game. Forty percent (40%) of the ticket sales from that game will go to the larger jackpot, as outlined below, and the remaining (50%) of the proceeds benefit and go towards the O’Gorman Athletic Boosters.
6. The winning ticket holder will have the opportunity to win the jackpot by drawing for the King of Hearts from the 52 playing card deck. To win the jackpot, a standard 52 playing card deck is used. The cards will be fanned out and spaced out so the winner has the option to pull any card. The card that the winner chooses will be flipped over and viewed. If the person draws the King of Hearts that said person will walk away with the jackpot.
7. If the King of Hearts is not drawn, the amount in the jackpot will be carried over to the next chosen O’Gorman home game and the process will be repeated. The card that is drawn will be removed from the deck and the deck will be reduced by one card.