In 2018, the athletic boosters donated to the following:
• $10,500 – $500 to each sport’s SAF account. Boys and Girls Basketball, Competitive Cheerleading, Sideline Cheerleading, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Dance, Football, Boys and Girls Golf, Gymnastics, Powerlifting, Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys and Girls Tennis, Boys and Girls Track, Volleyball, Wrestling, Training Room (21 teams)
*• $6,000 Sound System Installation in Main Gym
• $8,000 Towards a new Coach’s vehicle
• $500 AED Machine in Athletic Training Room
• $1,000 Cheerleading Choreographer
• $1,000 Dance Choreographer
• $750 for Portable Watering Trough
• $3,000 High Jump Cover Pad
FAMILY PASS: For $175, two adults and their children can gain admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
SINGLE PASS: For $75, one adult gains admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
- All Sports Kick-Off
- Bob Burns Dakota Bowl
- Homecoming Tailgate
- Knights 5K & Fun Run
- O'Gorman Golf Classic
- Kidzone Available during the 5K
- O'G Cross Country team will lead the kids events
The Band Boosters provide support and raise money to support band activities. All band parents are encouraged to volunteer. Activities include operating the concessions stand for indoor varsity sports events and co-sponsoring the annual Festival of Bands USA scheduled in October (in conjunction with the public school band boosters).